You can assign shortcut key combinations to either execute a website function or set focus to a website element. InVison is equipped with a “hotkey” function.
For a supported feature, a property “Hotkey” is available, which opens the “Hotkey Editor” where the user can assign specific shortcut key combinations that would execute a function or set focus to the element.
How to set up a Hotkey in the Workbook
- Open Hotkey Editor in the properties window for the chosen control
- Write your key combination
- press the OK button
- save changes made to that object
Hotkeys in Form Schema
You can assign a hotkey to almost every control in the Form Schema, to do that use the Hotkey property.
- Ctrl+Alt+1: Show/hide left panel (if present)
- Ctrl+Alt+2: Show/hide top panel (if present)
- Ctrl+Alt+3: Show/hide right panel (if present)
- Ctrl+Alt+F2: Exit datagrid and go to next element
- Ctrl+Alt+X: Close currently open dialog with focus
- Ctrl+Alt+O: Open Options dialog
F1 - Planner documentation